facial in a sentence
- Quakes manager Tim Flannery is developing . . . facial ticks.
- Our big problem was finding mannequins with the right facial features.
- Of course, there's no facial bag for passengers.
- Facial expressions and gestures are as important as the spoken word.
- SEX Some, expressed as passionate kissing and ecstatic facial expressions.
- Respondents, however, present a facial challenge to the regulation.
- In American cartoons, facial expressions and mouth movements are fluid.
- He suffered facial burns and went into heart and respiratory failure.
- When Mr . Levin saw me, his facial expression changed,
- It was the Rangers'official facial expression of the evening.
- It's difficult to see facial in a sentence .
- Smith required surgery on the eye and reconstruction of facial bones.
- Developed intermittent facial paralysis, similar to Bell's palsy.
- They learn to trim their facial hair and shed most jewelry.
- Dermabrasion, a sort of facial sanding, is another option.
- They have two eyes but no mouths or other facial features.
- Buxton points to the exaggerated facial features as a telltale sign.
- But he still thinks facial recognition software has a bright future.
- Use Pepto-Bismol or kitty litter as a facial mask?
- Dole did not have his old appealing range of facial expressions.
- But he began wearing the facial protection more often last year.
How can I put and write and define facial in a sentence
and how is the word facial used in a sentence and examples? 用facial造句
, facial meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.