faceless in a sentence
- There were no black heroes, just faceless thieves and tribesmen.
- And yet it is largely faceless _ at least in America.
- The abstract faceless pile of numbers dehumanizes the children once again.
- Faceless, playful political theater against big business is not new.
- These guys are faceless enough behind sheet metal and beneath helmet.
- We worried about nuclear warheads sent by the faceless Russian enemy.
- But he also knew the faceless bureaucrats, the career staff.
- Such attacks from faceless enemies on innocent people are about terror.
- This is a much more faceless enemy and not a country.
- Unlike Osama Bin Laden, Mughniyah is the ultimate faceless terrorist.
- "agile " and " faceless ."
- Such faceless services have had mixed success in the United States.
- He is also the faceless master of the Koga ninja clan.
- He appears as a literally faceless man bearing a golden sword.
- The ghastly faceless corpse reverts into the child she once was.
- It gives faces to the faceless and is not easily forgotten.
- Soledad remains as faceless as she was when she came home.
- The final Faceless One takes over Batu and nearly kills Wreath.
- Faceless Enemy deleted them, whether sourced to Guidestar or not.
- The Milwaukee Bucks, meanwhile, are bad and faceless.
"facel vega" in a sentence, "facel vega excellence" in a sentence, "facel vega fv" in a sentence, "facel vega hk500" in a sentence, "facel vega ii" in a sentence, "faceless bureaucrat" in a sentence, "faceless bureaucrats" in a sentence, "faceless creature" in a sentence, "faceless hunter" in a sentence,