face in a sentence
- Instead, he has said the nation faces an insurance crisis.
- It was opened by the familiar faces of their former neighbors.
- Gwynn said, his face screwing up in an uncharacteristic scowl.
- And on the other face, the game mirrors our life.
- Among the many tasks facing Chubais and the government are these:
- Aristide has held out no illusions about the difficulty he faces.
- That corporate donations will freeze in the face of escalating controversy.
- Chavis is far from sanguine in the face of the criticism.
- Initiative supporters said they faced another unexpected hurdle : voter disinterest.
- He faced four more hitters and made a lot of throws.
- Are they adequate for the problems we face today and tomorrow?
- He had a face that people could watch for two hours.
- The problem modern people increasingly face is becoming unstuck in place.
- Smith narrowly missed having to face McGriff as the tying run.
- There is no longer the possibility of recognizing a human face.
- "I'm the face of Rio,"
- The challenge Erickson faces is to cut costs without hurting revenues.
- Despite the excitement, the venture faces some challenges in Tokyo.
- Even Thiele's supporters say he faces an uphill battle.
- I just want to get my face back out there again.
How can I put and write and define face in a sentence
and how is the word face used in a sentence and examples? 用face造句
, face meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.