face boss in a sentence
- Their menacing, granite-faced boss ( Robert Blake ) doesn't care about the death.
- If you have anger management problems, it could be a red-faced boss ordering you to clear out your desk.
- Lopez's red-faced boss is the government of Burgos, a city 240 kilometers ( 150 miles ) north of Madrid.
- At the end of some levels you'll face bosses before you pass on, while you simply walk through doors to pass others.
- For the Motorball matches, Alita races around the track and has to survive a race and deal with other players, facing bosses at the end of the track in more advanced matches.
- The multiplayer features two modes : a competitive mode where players face each other in various stages, and a co-op mode where a team of players face bosses from the single-player campaign.