fac in a sentence
- There will be only cheerful fac es at this conference table.
- Jeff Sadler, an analyst with FAC Equity in Boston disagrees.
- The single's Factory Records catalogue number is FAC 53.
- I take it you support the move to FAC, then?
- If it were in FAC, I'd oppose it.
- Expect resistance if you keep it this way at FAC time.
- In 1972 a series of FAC militants were captured and tortured.
- In 1975 FAC again suffered a wave of detention and captures.
- It is not " brilliant " writing as per FAC requirements.
- I think we can push for FAC early this coming week.
- It's difficult to see fac in a sentence .
- I will nominate the article and start the FAC process tonight.
- The article will never make it through FAC with bad pictures.
- I actually thought it was close to FAC at that point.
- After that, your nomination should appear on the fac page.
- *The article has been in FAC for quite some time.
- I think we agreed this should be our next FAC choice?
- The article is self nominated for FAC . Preceding contribs)
- The issues raised in the last FAC have been attended to.
- Since its last FAC review, the article has improved significantly.
- FAC thoughts and suggestions for grammar fixtures and the like welcomed.
How can I put and write and define fac in a sentence
and how is the word fac used in a sentence and examples? 用fac造句
, fac meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.