fabulosity in a sentence
- As the dispute hints, fabulosity doesn't just happen.
- One is that the world doesn't need more jet set fabulosity.
- -Sheer fabulosity : You've heard the expression " Miss Thang ?"
- They included a relaunch of Le Tigre, along with Decree, and Fabulosity, a junior line of clothing by Kimora Lee Simmons.
- And for sheer bonehead fabulosity, there was a television man at the show toting a rolled-up red carpet, which he unfurled at the feet of the Italian celebrities.
- They came for it 50 years ago on the old Route 3 and on Route 28 at the height of its fabulosity, past the giant Euphrates milk bottle, past the Genuine Cape Cod Air sold in Wareham souvenir shops across the canal.
- One gets the feeling Rusty wouldn't need to be a part of the robbery if he didn't slip into a new piece of couture fabulosity three times a day, which coincides with the unspoken code of the 1960 version.
- Her new album has a couple of awkward moments, including a tentative treatment of " Song of Bernadette, " but for the most part, her so-called " cosmic fabulosity " is on full, mind-expanding display.
- The second single " I'm Beautiful Dammitt ! " in fact not an original but a remake of a song by house music group Uncanny Alliance even opens with the spoken line " " This is the Divine Miss M and I'm here to share with you some rare and stimulating insight about my cosmic fabulosity ! " " and effectively set the tone for the following album.