fabric in a sentence
- The TV mnemonic has really permeated the fabric of the culture,
- Spread the fabric loop out and pull up over the arms.
- Custom slipcovers for sofas start at $ 600, without fabric.
- Each new design and fabric is tested with consumers before production.
- Fabrics, for the most part, were sheer or shiny.
- What McQueen knows about sculpturing jackets, Chalayan knows about fabric.
- Each picture is a composition of fabric, line and flesh.
- She favors rubber, latex-coated fabrics and strict shapes.
- Lined curtains, $ 100 to $ 150 per fabric width.
- It updates retro looks with new cuts, colors and fabrics.
- It's difficult to see fabric in a sentence .
- Giorgio Armani and Issey Miyake see fabric research as their future.
- It now also offers the same for upholstery and drapery fabric.
- Wooden chests gape, spilling opulent upholstery fabrics over their sides.
- Baseball is a small part of America's economic fabric.
- A fabric shop has opened, replacing one that closed then.
- A gentle breeze stirs the Indian print fabric draping the window.
- And it is the fabrics that make seaming and structure feasible.
- It's about the whole fabric of society ."
- This lets PFG use a lighter parachute fabric in the bag.
- They'll also cover your piping with fabric for you.
How can I put and write and define fabric in a sentence and how is the word fabric used in a sentence and examples? fabric造句, fabric造句, 用fabric造句, fabric meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.