fabre in a sentence
- Fabre is dressed as a beetle; Kabakov as a fly.
- Fabre was a popular teacher, physicist, chemist and botanist.
- Fabre did not place in either Miss Universe or Miss World.
- 蒬ouard-Raymond Fabre contracted cholera and died in July 1854.
- Fabre was aged 15 when he accompanied his parents to Paris.
- Fabre Sanders manages a doctor's office in Boston.
- Fabre declined to give the company's profit and revenue figures.
- Fabre is not bound to his company's headquarters.
- The way Fabre runs his business is as unusual as his appearance.
- Fabre " perfectly understands our every fashion need, " Roos said.
- Banks Hill ( GB ) FR Andre Fabre 119 3.
- Andr?Fabre's Shirocco went off favourite and won.
- Specifically, he often matches wits with Commissaire Faroux and Inspector Fabre.
- This popularity earned Fabre a place in the Florentine Academy.
- The Montreal metro station Fabre is also named after him.
- He was owned and bred by French trainer Andre Fabre.
- He wrote a book on Flemish artist and theatre maker Jan Fabre.
- The letter made no mention of Fabre's candidacy.
- The Fabre Line was the only transatlantic route to southern New England.
- Fabre commented " I knew the horse had the ability.
How can I put and write and define fabre in a sentence
and how is the word fabre used in a sentence and examples? 用fabre造句
, fabre meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.