fable in a sentence
- For all their enduring qualities, fables are rather fragile things.
- The stories stay close to the original fables with subtle differences.
- Many preadolescents will not be interested in a fable about passion.
- He compared critics of the system to a creature of fable.
- The human behavior is slightly exaggerated to tell this dented fable.
- "Straw and Matches " is her favorite fable.
- The verdict : A witty, visually beautiful fable of nonconformity.
- A 700-page fable is a 10-pound hummingbird.
- 1955 : " A Fable " by William Faulkner.
- He closes with a tale, a cautionary fable about lawyering.
- It's difficult to see fable in a sentence .
- We all know the fable of the grasshopper and the ant.
- `THE MAN WHO HAD ALL THE LUCK : A Fable'
- A cautionary fable about the need for gun control, perhaps?
- Ford's success now reads like a distinctly American fable.
- For your consideration : a rock'n'roll fable.
- "The Village " is a fable about facing our fears.
- The same can be said of " Fable " for Xbox.
- According to historic fable, Celtina was the daughter of Britannus.
- Some of the fables clearly were too strong for the Victorians.
- Julie Taymor's reinterpretation of an 18th century Italian fable.
How can I put and write and define fable in a sentence
and how is the word fable used in a sentence and examples? 用fable造句
, fable meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.