fabian in a sentence
- The new government of Fabian Alarcon has only partially reinstated them.
- Interim President Fabian Alarcon will serve until elections in August 1998.
- Katilan Fabian, 23, one Socialist voter, said Monday.
- This is writer-director Fabian Bielinsky's first film.
- So begins " Hondo & Fabian,"
- Fabian called it a simple matter of a breach of contract.
- Bonilla beat goalkeeper Fabian Karini with a right-footed shot.
- Fabian said some were roughed up a little if they resisted.
- Teammates David Ferreria, Tressor Moreno and Fabian Vargas added goals.
- Bueno headed on a cross from the right to Fabian Canobbio.
- Midfielder Fabian O'Neill looks like the main injury worry.
- The overnight leader, Fabian Cancellara of Switzerland, lies fourth.
- Chilean Fabian Estay made it 3-0 in the 52nd.
- Hamilton, Bermuda _ Prince Edward visiting to assess Fabian damage.
- An architect from Minneapolis, Fabian Redmond, designed the building.
- In 1960, she became General Secretary of the Fabian Society.
- Fabian had been given food before the anaesthetic for the operation.
- Tropical Depression Five and Tropical Storms Fabian did not impact land.
- After dissipating, the depression later redeveloped into Tropical Storm Fabian.
- Parker was associated with the Fabian Society throughout his political career.
How can I put and write and define fabian in a sentence
and how is the word fabian used in a sentence and examples? 用fabian造句
, fabian meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.