faa in a sentence
- Graduates sit for FAA examinations and are awarded internationally recognized licenses.
- The FAA, however, made no move to discipline Robbins.
- However, the FAA has made similar promises in the past.
- The FAA refuses to compare the results of inspections of airlines.
- The oversight was spotted by an FAA inspector monitoring the training.
- The FAA believes the problem can be solved with new software.
- FAA officials, without comment, played the tape for reporters.
- They were flown to Washington to be opened by FAA technicians.
- Cox Newspapers made the FAA aware of the associations last week.
- Both the FAA and the FBI were involved in the investigation.
- The inspector said her inquiry encountered frequent resistance from FAA headquarters.
- The Europeans had been monitoring the plane along with the FAA.
- The FAA expected to issue its decision no later than Monday.
- Such boxes are generally not marked as belonging to the FAA.
- An FAA doctor will then rule on his fitness to fly.
- FAA spokeswoman Mary Culver said the blind spots lasted just milliseconds.
- All in all, the FAA is ready for the Games.
- The FAA could eventually conclude that some planes need physical changes.
- Today the FAA acknowleges that seven nines reliability is not necessary.
- The FAA said pilot training was a factor in the crash.
How can I put and write and define faa in a sentence
and how is the word faa used in a sentence and examples? 用faa造句
, faa meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.