expositional in a sentence
- With a brilliant expositional style he blends science and common sense.
- The expositional coda also features motifs containing three eighth notes.
- This battle of expositional ideology was won by the originators.
- The first movement unfolds as if in sonata form, with no expositional repeat.
- He was outspoken among his generation of evangelical ministers in encouraging systematic expositional preaching.
- The expositional coda returns to the l鋘dler style.
- The album's expositional content is interpreted by critics in relation to contemporary society.
- The expositional coda also features a pulsating accompaniment against a chromatic rise in the strings.
- "I'm like the expositional eunuch coming in the middle of the story.
- The expositional coda contains an overture-like crescendo which is not included in the recapitulation.
- It's difficult to see expositional in a sentence .
- He discovered that excessive expositional dialogue, usually frowned upon by writers, was essential for the groups.
- The first section develops the exposition's first theme and the second develops themes from the expositional coda.
- There are expositional explanations of baseball terminology and lore, plenty of waxing eloquent on the magic of the game.
- The gameplay is intermixed with expositional cutscenes revealing the plot, shown in the same isometric view as the battles.
- This was done for a better shot for the expositional title of the book explaining the effects of LSD to the audience.
- Thus he may have rescored its return in the recapitulation for a weaker sound to foreshadow the essential expositional closure in minor.
- "What we discovered about it at Martha's Vineyard was that it was very expositional, " he said.
- The tone is broad and coarse, with groaningly expositional dialogue that seems meant as a parody of stage melodramas of the period:
- Armstrong's pacing is so deliberate, even drowsy, that moments of heavy action pump little more adrenaline than expositional scenes.
- She's onboard primarily as an expositional tool to ask Danny questions and get him to reveal information about himself for the audience.
"exposition universelle" in a sentence, "exposition universelle de 1889" in a sentence, "exposition universelle de paris" in a sentence, "exposition universelle et internationale" in a sentence, "exposition universelle of 1867" in a sentence, "expositional dialogue" in a sentence, "expositional preaching" in a sentence, "expositionary" in a sentence, "expositiones vocabulorum biblie" in a sentence,