export agent in a sentence
- "It's awful, " said Osmar Correia, president of the Paranagua Import-Export Agents Union.
- It stars Carlos Thompson as Argentinian Carlos Varela, a successful import-export agent based in London.
- The new chairman is Adnan Abdul Sahib Hassan, 52, who had been an import-export agent of foodstuffs.
- However, since they were inexperienced in overseas trading, they simply sold the foreign rights to their films to foreign distribution firms or export agents.
- "This job action is having a devastating effect on container shipments through Paranagua, " said Osmar Correia, president of the Paranagua Import-Export Agents Union.
- Bunge & Born's near-monopoly on cereal and flour exports ended with populist President Juan Per髇's 1946 establishment of the IAPI, a state agricultural purchasing and export agent.
- An exception to this are import / export agents, which appear to be immune to state control due to their importance to the remnants of the economy.
- In 2001-02, these co-operatives had obtained export licence for 228, 000 tonnes of sugar, but in collusion with export agents, diverted the sugar to the domestic market.
- When John & Thomas Johnson, brothers and soap manufacturers from Runcorn, established an office in Liverpool in 1859, they appointed Wigg as the export agent for their trade with America.
- These engines had been on their way to Floyd Clymer in the US; but Clymer had just died and his export agents, Mitchell's of Birmingham, were left to dispose of the engines.
- It's difficult to see export agent in a sentence .
- After working as an export agent in Liverpool he joined with two managers of a Runcorn chemical factory to build what was initially known as the Old Quay Chemical Works, and later became Wigg Works.
- Fonterra was formed in 2001 from the merger of the two largest co-operatives, New Zealand Dairy Group and Kiwi Co-operative Dairies, together with the New Zealand Dairy Board, which had been the marketing and export agent for all the co-operatives.
- After the Royal Enfield factory closed, a little over 200 Series II Interceptor engines were stranded at the dock in 1970, originally on their way to Floyd Clymer ( of Clymer repair manuals and Enfield " Indians " fame ) in the United States, but unfortunately he had just died, and his export agents, Mitchell's of Birmingham, were left to dispose of them.
"export administration regulation" in a sentence, "export administration regulations" in a sentence, "export advance" in a sentence, "export advantage" in a sentence, "export advertising" in a sentence, "export agent on a commission basis" in a sentence, "export agents" in a sentence, "export all" in a sentence, "export amendment" in a sentence,