exercise on in a sentence
- Freedom of speech is still exercised on the players'side.
- A German soldier was killed during a sea exercise on Thursday.
- It was a lot easier for me to exercise on Mir.
- Ivankov also won the silver medal in floor exercise on Saturday.
- He might return to the track for exercise on Thursday.
- There were a lot of really cool ideas exercised on this campaign.
- "I don't believe in forcing exercise on anyone.
- Sometimes they make applesauce in class as a math exercise on measuring.
- In addition, 56 percent said exercising on vacation gave them energy.
- Exercise on its own can function for some people as an antidepressant,
- It's difficult to see exercise on in a sentence .
- There will be a lot more control exercised on the individual teams.
- A U . S . ship will join the exercise on Thursday.
- The big cats were allowed to exercise on the motel tennis courts.
- The exercise on May 11, 1998, seems hopeless.
- They understand the consequences of such an exercise on employment.
- He allowed a photographer to shoot picture of him exercising on his treadmill.
- He exercised on a bicycle bolted to the floor.
- _Employers should let workers exercise on the job.
- This was simply an exploratory exercise on both sides.
- Turkey plans to conduct a military exercise on Cyprus beginning Nov . 1.
"exercise of power" in a sentence, "exercise of religion" in a sentence, "exercise of right" in a sentence, "exercise of rights" in a sentence, "exercise of sovereignty" in a sentence, "exercise option" in a sentence, "exercise over" in a sentence, "exercise paddington diamond" in a sentence, "exercise performance" in a sentence,