ever victorious in a sentence
- The Army's motto is : " ever victorious, never defeated ."
- The statement and prayer, " ever victorious, " was also present in most.
- The Ever Victorious Army fought for the Qing Dynasty against the Nian and Taiping Rebellions.
- The "'Ever Victorious Army "'( ) was the name given to an imperial army in late-19th-century China.
- The Ever Victorious Army consisted of Chinese soldiers trained and led by an American and European officer corps.
- Aboard the " Hyson " were 350 men from the elite 4th Regiment of the Ever Victorious Army.
- Rewarding Karna's diligence, he gave him his personal celestial weapon Vijaya to be ever victorious in battle and blessed Karna with greatness.
- Ward fought in China in the 1860sand died leading his Manchu " Ever Victorious Army " in battle against the Taiping rebels.
- With this, the Shanghai Foreign Arms Corps was born, which in defeat, would form the nucleus for the Ever Victorious Army.
- Promoted to Lieutenant on 10 May 1862, Le Brethon was tasked to instruct locally recruited troops, leading to the training of the Ever Victorious Army.
- Li's Huai Army combined forces later with Zeng Guofan's Xiang Army and Charles George Gordon's Ever Victorious Army and prepared to attack the Taiping rebels.
- Gordon biographers diminish or disregard that Ward creation, the Ever Victorious Army, an original and unique military development which made Gordon's famed success in China possible.
- But he made his military reputation in China, where he was placed in command of the " Ever Victorious Army, " a force of Chinese soldiers led by European officers.
- There have been several books on Ward and the Ever Victorious Army by Ward's contemporaries and biographers published in the century since his death that seek to acknowledge Ward's contributions.
- By September, the Ever Victorious Army would number over 5, 000 men, organized in four battalions as well as an artillery corps, with several riverboats used for transport and mobile artillery.
- The Ever Victorious Army was entirely a mercenary force whose only loyalty was to money and whose men were only interested in fighting in order to gain the chance to plunder.
- Among the imperial forces was the elite Ever Victorious Army, consisting of Chinese soldiers led by a European officer corps ( see Frederick Townsend Ward and arms companies like Willoughbe & Ponsonby.
- Along with the Ever Victorious Army of Frederick Townsend Ward, it was these warlord armies ( known as " yongying " ) who finally succeeded in restoring Qing control in this turbulent period.
- Through the course of 1862, The Ever Victorious Army ( 8 ^ 軷蛶 ); would essentially live up to its name, again and again defeating numerically superior opponents, often in entrenched positions.
- By late 1867, Li Hongzhang's and Zuo Zongtang's troops had recaptured most Nian territory, and in early 1868, the remnants were crushed by the combined forces of the government's troops and the Ever Victorious Army.
- More Sentences： 1 2
How can I put and write and define ever victorious in a sentence and how is the word ever victorious used in a sentence and examples? 用ever victorious造句, 用ever victorious造句, 用ever victorious造句, ever victorious meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.