etuk in a sentence
- Both Hubbard and Etuk said that the man they saw was under 5 foot 5.
- Wilson, the assistant district attorney, said Etuk and Hubbard were sincere but mistaken.
- Etuk said he had not ruled out dot-coms, but he was dubious.
- "Now he has come, " said Etuk Ekpeyong, a Lagos gardener.
- "The interests here tend toward banking and financial services, " said Ntiedo Etuk, 25, a first-year student.
- On September 13 the Biafran 14th Division came under heavy artillery fire from the Nigerian 16th Brigade under the command of Colonel E . A . Etuk.
- Etuk and Hubbard, whose affidavits are included in Graham's clemency petition, both said in interviews this week that Graham was not the man they saw.
- They claim to have two other eyewitnesses who were working at the store that night _ Ron Hubbard and Sherian Etuk _ who say Graham was not the shooter.
- Hubbard's and Etuk's eyewitness accounts are more credible than Skillern's because they testified about the shooter's height, not facial characteristics.
- The assault lasted for two days but the 3, 000-man Nigerian 16th Division under Col . E . A . Etuk stayed in their original position, while suffering heavy casualties.
- Burr and Zimmermann touted affidavits from three jurors in the Graham case, who say if they had heard witnesses Sherian Etuk and Ronald Hubbard testify at trial, they would not have voted to convict.
- On April 20, Etuk's second-in-command, Maj . Ted Hamman, was shot and killed in Owerri by a Biafran sniper who had managed to get within firing range.
- Included in their information to the board was a 26-minute video of an interview with Sherian Etuk and a 23-minute interview with Ronald Hubbard, who both worked at the supermarket in 1981.
- In the next few weeks, Etuk will have to decide where he will work this summer, an important decision because summer internships, most students hope, lead to offers of permanent employment after graduation.
- On September 18, after a fierce five-day stand, the Biafran 14th Division abandoned fighting in Ohoba and Obinze and retreated from the city, leaving Owerri open to Col . Etuk's 16th Division.
- Sherian Etuk, a child protective services worker for the state, and Ronald Hubbard, a postal worker, had been working at the Safeway at the time of the murder, and both said they saw the killer.
- Kalu's 14th Division was ordered to halt and dig in around Owerri while the Biafran 60th Brigade under Col . Azum Asoya carried out the main assault against the Nigerian 16th Division under Col . E . A . Etuk.
- On April 24 the 300 Nigerian soldiers still under Col . Etuk's command began staging a breakout of Owerri and managed to escape to Nigerian-held territory after a day of heavy fighting against the Biafran troops surrounding the city.
- On December 5 the Biafrans launched a two-day offensive on Owerri in which 50, 000 rounds of ammunition, 300 mortars, 200 howitzer shells, and 20 anti-tank weapons were fired by the Biafrans but the Nigerian 16th Division under Col . Etuk managed to stay put in their original positions.
- A copy of the police offense report in which Etuk told investigators " she could not see his face due to the glass windows and dark parking lot but could tell he was backing away from the complainant with his left hand down to his side ( and ) his right hand at his waist ."
How can I put and write and define etuk in a sentence
and how is the word etuk used in a sentence and examples? 用etuk造句
, etuk meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.