etui in a sentence
- An Advisory Group, composed of 25 members contributes to the multi-annual strategy of the ETUI.
- Alas, no etui, a crossword puzzle's four-letter word for handbag, was available for the show.
- Some silk charmeuse this fall has a metallic look, even though it is extremely soft, said El Matha Wilder, owner of Etui boutique.
- Sewing needles may also be kept in an etui, a small box that held needles and other items such as scissors, pencils and tweezers.
- The " necessaire " was a term for either a small decorative container for small handy tools such as scissors, tweezers, a spoon, pencil and similar, these also called an etui, or a larger travelling set, originally usually concentrating on small sets of pieces for drinks such as tea and coffee, but later expanded to also include articles for the toilet, writing, sewing, and medicine.
How can I put and write and define etui in a sentence
and how is the word etui used in a sentence and examples? 用etui造句
, etui meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.