escape structure in a sentence
- These formations have also been put into a category called water-escape structures by Lowe ( 1975 ).
- Upward fining facies successions within the Members are characterised by planar laminated, ripple-bedded and cross-bedded sandstones with abundant intraformational rip-up clasts, exotic clasts and water escape structures.
- Planar beds, trough cross-bedding, flaser bedding, mud-drapes on some ripples; U-shaped burrows & escape structures; fining up cycles topped by desiccation cracks in places.
- Critical examinations of these reported fossils have concluded that the fossil sponges are inorganic silica concretions; the jellyfish are either gas escape structures or algal colonies; and the worm trails are inorganic sedimentary structures.
- The rocket preceded farther than its predecessors, but shortly before the first stage was to separate one engine caught fire, causing the entire structure to explode, but not before the escape structure again properly deployed.
- Terms synonymous with clastic dike include : " clastic intrusion, sandstone dike, fissure fill, soft-sediment deformation, fluid escape structure, seismite, injectite, liquefaction feature, neptunian dike ( passive fissure fills ), paleoseismic indicator, pseudo ice wedge cast, sedimentary insertion, sheeted clastic dike, synsedimentary filling, tension fracture, hydraulic injection dike ", and " tempestite ".
- It's difficult to see escape structure in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define escape structure in a sentence and how is the word escape structure used in a sentence and examples? escape structure造句, escape structure造句, 用escape structure造句, escape structure meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.