epocrates in a sentence
- Early versions of epocrates ran on Palm devices and desktop computers.
- In 2013, the company purchased the Epocrates mobile brand.
- Epocrates is now an athenahealth service for clinical decision support in the moments of care.
- But none so far has the number of users claimed by ePocrates in such a short time.
- DR . THOMAS LEE : Chief medical officer, Epocrates . com, a medical site for physicians
- Gross went on to co-found Doximity with Jeff Tangney, previously co-founder of Epocrates.
- Hand-held companies are exploring potential income sources, said Jeff Tangney, a vice president of ePocrates.
- On January 7, 2013, it was announced that athenahealth is acquiring Epocrates for about $ 293 million.
- His website won the 2010 Best New Medical Weblog at the 2010 Medical Weblog Awards sponsored by Epocrates and Lenovo.
- The 2-year-old ePocrates Inc . has spent only about $ 3, 000 for marketing so far.
- The movement may be fed by the current crop of medical students who are downloading programs like ePocrates into their Palm units.
- Shaefer, also an associate professor at the Medical College of Georgia in Augusta, learned of ePocrates from one of his students.
- After a 2008 public offering was put on hold, Epocrates filed a registration statement again in July 2010 to raise $ 75 million.
- In his 26 years as a physician, Rassen resisted using gadgets like a Palm until he learned about ePocrates from his son in January.
- But in the past three months, Shaefer says he has come to think of ePocrates and his stethoscope as his two most indispensable medical tools.
- Although Jupiter's Singer called ePocrates'early success impressive, she said it is too early to proclaim anyone a leader in the field.
- So to check, the veteran Georgia physician reached into his pocket for a Palm loaded with a prescription drug reference program made by ePocrates Inc . of San Carlos.
- But an estimated 34, 000 people, about 70 percent of whom are doctors, have downloaded the free program since ePocrates made it available on its Internet site in October.
- Emerging e-promotional activities include live video detailing, online events, electronic sampling, and physician customer service portals such as PV Updates, MDLinx, Physicians Interactive, and Epocrates.
- But analysts said ePocrates seems to be gaining acceptance because it has taken a different tack by not trying to convince doctors to scrap their centuries-old practice of writing prescriptions on paper.
How can I put and write and define epocrates in a sentence and how is the word epocrates used in a sentence and examples? 用epocrates造句
, epocrates meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.