epilepsy syndromes in a sentence
- Notably, the influence of various precipitants varies with the epilepsy syndrome.
- Classification of epilepsies and particularly of epilepsy syndromes will change with advances in research.
- Mutations in this gene have been associated with seizure susceptibility of common idiopathic generalized epilepsy syndromes.
- Epidiolex is an oil formulation of CBD extracted from the cannabis plant undergoing clinical trials for refractory epilepsy syndromes.
- Some childhood epilepsy syndromes are included in the unknown cause category in which the cause is presumed genetic, for instance benign rolandic epilepsy.
- However, this telomeric region includes two genes that are related to other distinct epilepsy syndromes, autosomal dominant nocturnal frontal lobe epilepsy and benign familial neonatal convulsions.
- PCDH19 gene-related epilepsy shares several clinical features with other early-onset epileptic encephalopathies, such as FIRES ( febrile infection related epilepsy syndrome ) Lennox-Gastaut syndrome or epilepsy of unknown origin.
- However, lamotrigine has a broader clinical spectrum of activity than phenytoin and carbamazepine and is recognised to be protective against generalised absence epilepsy and other generalised epilepsy syndromes, including primary generalised tonic clonic seizures, juvenile myoclonic epilepsy, and Lennox-Gastaut syndrome.
- Furthermore, epilepsy is considered to be resolved for individuals who had an age-dependent epilepsy syndrome but are now past that age or those who have remained seizure-free for the last 10 years, with no seizure medicines for the last 5 years.
- There are indications that HHV-7 can contribute to the development of drug-induced hypersensitivity syndrome, encephalopathy, hemiconvulsion-hemiplegia-epilepsy syndrome, hepatitis infection, postinfectious myeloradiculoneuropathy, pityriasis rosea, and the reactivation of HHV-4, leading to " mononucleosis-like illness ".
- The published database on which our knowledge of PS is now based includes over 800 cases of all races; there are few epilepsy syndromes which are better characterised . " What emerges are a remarkably uniform clinical picture and a diagnosis which is strikingly useful in helping predict prognosis and dictate management ."
- Its cause and pathophysiology ( cause and mechanisms by which damage occurs ) are different from other epilepsies, although the symptoms are very similar to other epileptic syndromes, such as Generalized epilepsy with febrile seizures plus ( GEFS + ), Dravet syndrome with SCN1A negative, FIRES ( febrile infection related epilepsy syndrome ) Lennox-Gastaut syndrome or epilepsy of unknown origin.
- "Cryptogenic ", " idiopathic " and " primary " may all be used in both these senses, but " cryptogenic " is more likely to be used where there is presumed to be a simple cause but this happens to have eluded discovery . " Cryptogenic " is used in this technical sense in the description of epilepsy syndromes ( although the distinction has now been officially abandoned ).
- "epilepsy research foundation" in a sentence
- "epilepsy research uk" in a sentence
- "epilepsy society" in a sentence
- "epilepsy surgery" in a sentence
- "epilepsy syndrome" in a sentence
- "epilepsy twilight state" in a sentence
How can I put and write and define epilepsy syndromes in a sentence and how is the word epilepsy syndromes used in a sentence and examples? 用epilepsy syndromes造句, 用epilepsy syndromes造句, 用epilepsy syndromes造句, epilepsy syndromes meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.