environmental in a sentence
- Groundbreaking awaits a final environmental study by the Corps of Engineers.
- "There's the wider environmental aspect of it.
- "We'll negotiate with the Environmental Protection Agency.
- The prospects for Environmental Group Products International would be almost limitless.
- Carroll's environmental counsel, Carlisle Roberts, said Wednesday.
- Commonly used methods to produce harder surfaces have raised environmental concerns.
- She advocates deep defense cuts, environmental protection and abortion rights.
- Environmental organizations have lobbied for years to change the mining law.
- But the environmental agency has reversed itself under the Clinton administration.
- It was the Republicans who prevented passage of significant environmental legislation,
- It's difficult to see environmental in a sentence .
- We want to make sure environmental laws take costs into account.
- America's environmental movement has received some bad publicity lately.
- It is public health professionals, environmental consultants and community activists.
- His hope is to build environmental consciousness at the community level.
- Some people believed there was less need to support environmental causes.
- The center is building an experimental laboratory to conduct environmental research.
- But blooms are ultimately inspired by two rather specific environmental conditions.
- She was backed by a coalition of environmental and community groups.
- Office of Management and Budget and the Clearasil Environmental Protection Agency.
- For environmental groups, that's too long to wait.
"environment, transport and works bureau" in a sentence, "environment-conscious" in a sentence, "environment-friendly furniture" in a sentence, "environment-friendly products" in a sentence, "environment-oriented" in a sentence, "environmental abnormality" in a sentence, "environmental acceptability" in a sentence, "environmental acceptance" in a sentence, "environmental accident" in a sentence,