environmental accidents in a sentence
- Even when laws are enforced, there is the risk of environmental accidents.
- The big fear is that genetic engineering might lead to some kind of genetic or environmental accident.
- A company owning an industrial facility, for instance, may buy pollution insurance to cover lawsuits resulting from environmental accidents.
- My line will be that George Bush is the worst environmental accident to happen since the nuclear meltdown in Chernobyl,
- Insurers, too, are insisting that companies prove that they are running clean shops before they issue policies covering environmental accidents.
- "It's got stuck on rocks, and if the hull gets punctured the oil will spill out, causing a bad environmental accident,"
- The nine countries around the Baltic Sea decided Monday on several measures aimed at preventing future environmental accidents involving ships in busy waterways.
- The government's charity is also apparent whenever a company faces exposure for anything from a terrible environmental accident to lawsuits over a product.
- The facility has treated victims of local industrial environmental accidents such as the General Chemical Company and PBE Polymers explosions or Chevron Richmond Refinery spills.
- Government officials from the nine countries around the Baltic Sea met Monday to discuss how to prevent future environmental accidents involving ships in busy waterways.
- It's difficult to see environmental accidents in a sentence .
- Making Better Use of Environmental Accident, Incident, and Inspection Information, " ECOStates, " ( DC : Environmental Council of States ) Spring 2007.
- EU Environment Commissioner Margot Wallstroem called the spill a " major environmental accident, and to the people living by the rivers, this is a catastrophe ."
- Cambior Inc . shares Monday plunged after the Montreal-based gold producer said there had been an environmental accident at its Omai gold mine in Guyana, South America.
- ""'La Nuit des Traqu閑s " "'( English title : " The Night of the Hunted " ) is a 1980 film directed by Jean Rollin, about people who have lost their memories in an environmental accident and are confined in a hospital.
- Whatever the outcome, the damages that the plaintiffs have gained so far are already the second highest ever in an environmental accident, next to the $ 470 million in damages stemming from the 1984 chemical poisoning in Bhopal, India, legal experts said.
- On 25 April 1998, the tailings dam at Apirsa s Los Frailes mine burst and 4.5 million cubic metres of tailings sand drained out into the nearby Guadiamar river, near Do馻na National Park, causing the worst environmental accident in Spain so far.
- Insurers said they should not be made to pay claims unless they involve sudden environmental accidents such as the Exxon Valdez oil spill off Alaska in 1989 . Government-mandated dumping of toxic wastes at sites now targeted for cleanupis not their responsibility, carriers said.
- Three thousand investors in the Lloyd's of London insurance market who lost hundreds of millions of dollars in a series of natural disasters and environmental accidents won a major legal battle Tuesday when a High Court judge accepted their contention that they had been victims of negligence.
- Socialists counted on voters'rejecting the Popular Party because of Aznar's support for the U . S .-led invasion of Iraq _ very unpopular with Spaniards and Europeans in general _ and also his government's clumsy handling of the Prestige oil tanker spill six months ago that was Spain's worst environmental accident.
"environmental" in a sentence, "environmental abnormality" in a sentence, "environmental acceptability" in a sentence, "environmental acceptance" in a sentence, "environmental accident" in a sentence, "environmental accountability" in a sentence, "environmental accounting" in a sentence, "environmental accounts" in a sentence, "environmental acoustics" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define environmental accidents in a sentence and how is the word environmental accidents used in a sentence and examples? 用environmental accidents造句, 用environmental accidents造句, 用environmental accidents造句, environmental accidents meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.