environment waikato in a sentence
- Environment Waikato chairman Neil Clarke said in the statement.
- Waikato-Tainui now have joint management of the river with Environment Waikato.
- Environment Waikato said in its report Tuesday.
- Efforts were made to save the service prior to its cancellation, including an investigation made by Environment Waikato into the possibility of subsidising it.
- In October 1993 20 % of the shares were floated to the public on the New Zealand sharemarket when the Waikato Regional Council ( now Environment Waikato ) sold its stake.
- This has, amongst other things, led to the mine management company, Newmont Waihi Gold, receiving the'Advanced Sustainable Business Award'from Environment Waikato, the Regional Council of the area.
- Environment Waikato, the regional government agency which drafted the proposal, said it would cost 83.5 million New Zealand dollars ( US $ 52 million ) and has asked for public input on the plan.
- It's difficult to see environment waikato in a sentence .
"environment trust for richmond upon thames" in a sentence, "environment unit" in a sentence, "environment variable" in a sentence, "environment variables" in a sentence, "environment victoria" in a sentence, "environment wales" in a sentence, "environment water quality" in a sentence, "environment, transport and works bureau" in a sentence, "environment-conscious" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define environment waikato in a sentence and how is the word environment waikato used in a sentence and examples? environment waikato造句, environment waikato造句, 用environment waikato造句, environment waikato meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.