enthrone in a sentence
- Enthroned at the heart of this poster is a yellow can.
- After passing certain tests, he was duly enthroned at Tsurphu.
- The patriarch, who was 55, was enthroned in 1997.
- Petros, 55, was enthroned in his post in 1997.
- The young Shunzhi Emperor was then enthroned in the Forbidden City.
- In 1526 the Habsburgs were enthroned as the kings of Bohemia.
- The text implies that Enoch had previously been enthroned in heaven.
- Despite some apparent reluctance, he was enthroned on 31 January.
- Neither candidate resides, nor has been enthroned, at Rumtek.
- He was enthroned on 22 November 2005, despite Israeli objection.
- It's difficult to see enthrone in a sentence .
- He succeeded his father and was enthroned as the Xianfeng Emperor.
- He was enthroned at York Minster sometime around Christmas of 1258.
- He was enthroned at the aforesaid Bishopric on 4th December 2000.
- He was consecrated and enthroned as bishop on 23 April 2010.
- He enthroned her as empress and Chen Yin as crown prince.
- It is the band's first release with Opal Enthroned.
- He dispatched Vladimir and the Novgorodians enthroned him on August 17.
- He was enthroned by the Dalai Lama as Khan of Tibet.
- Innocent was then formally enthroned as pope on 4 October 1676.
- Enthroned as bishop in 1999, he retired in March 2011.
"enthrallment" in a sentence, "enthrallments" in a sentence, "enthralls" in a sentence, "enthralment" in a sentence, "enthrals" in a sentence, "enthrone darkness triumphant" in a sentence, "enthrone in" in a sentence, "enthroned" in a sentence, "enthroned madonna and child with saints" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define enthrone in a sentence and how is the word enthrone used in a sentence and examples? enthrone造句, enthrone造句, 用enthrone造句, enthrone meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.