entailing in a sentence
- Those missions, though entailing risks, would be defined and limited.
- Nevertheless, the proposal is specific, entailing the following:
- Many games are held on the plaza entailing the province.
- A Muslim society should not condone relations entailing or conducive to sexual license.
- It is a view of the LA Basin entailing roughly 10 million people.
- Successive canvases were experiments entailing the addition of white colors to create tints.
- The company's autopsy will be a complicated affair, entailing numerous lawsuits.
- People claimed to have sudden visions for memorials entailing doves, angels and bells.
- The cabinet was more progressive, entailing increased government spending funded by higher taxes.
- In December, the Ba'ath Party composed a proposal entailing total union.
- It's difficult to see entailing in a sentence .
- A baptistry was also incorporated in the hall for services entailing baptism by immersion.
- A commemorative publication dedicated to Smith entailing a bibliography of Smith's publications.
- The mere hint of war and entailing anxiety can inflict a great loss upon us,
- More saw the loss of Christian culture as entailing intellectual as well as moral collapse.
- Environmental stewardship is typically thought of as entailing reducing human impacts into the natural world.
- They soon became very popular entailing the establishment of numerous Kabarett venues all over Berlin.
- The plea involved a fine of US $ 25 million, also entailing 5 years probation.
- In this case, the Bankruptcy Court applied a reasonable person test entailing a duty to investigate.
- German and Japanese prototypes use superconducting electromagnets that operate at subfreezing temperatures, entailing enormous refrigeration expenses.
- The relevant treaty stipulated that it was only a personal tribute, not entailing any legal obligations.
How can I put and write and define entailing in a sentence and how is the word entailing used in a sentence and examples? entailing造句, entailing造句, 用entailing造句, entailing meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.