entailed in a sentence
- Generally, prices are determined by the amount of work entailed.
- For some insurers, reorganization has entailed paring down costly salesforces.
- I didn't realize what the sport entailed for me.
- But many had to be told first what the decision entailed.
- You can read all about what is entailed in the brochures.
- Neither Adwan nor Khatib elaborated on what the new measures entailed.
- Multiple reasons entailed a GDP growth of 6 % in 2005.
- However, the Allies had no idea what the plan entailed.
- Historically, bogwera entailed rigorous endurance tests, which included circumcision.
- This entailed exhumation of mass graves, then incinerating the bodies.
- It's difficult to see entailed in a sentence .
- Part of this process entailed, of course, deleting articles.
- He married Cecily Culverwell, which entailed giving up his fellowship.
- The Divine benevolence entailed in these cycles was everything to Hutton.
- His job entailed hanging car doors on Electra 225s and LeSabres.
- This entailed months of blasting and a number of fatal accidents.
- It entailed the addition of other colors within the same work.
- This entailed regular Hermes services between the UK and West Africa.
- Nazi resettlement schemes entailed taking measures to prepare the way eastwards.
- The plan entailed cutting existing water allocations and increasing environmental flows.
- However, he didn't know what either option entailed.
How can I put and write and define entailed in a sentence and how is the word entailed used in a sentence and examples? entailed造句, entailed造句, 用entailed造句, entailed meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.