entail on in a sentence
- Near the end of his life, William was forced to change the entail on his earldom.
- The plan was that Philip would agree to his father's terminating the entail on the estates.
- In 1880 the 7th Duke was forced to petition Parliament to break the protective entail on the Palace and its contents.
- Rather it entails on-the-ground collaboration with foreign detectives and intelligence agents, sharing information, coordinating strikes against wanted fugitives.
- George Ashburnham had taken out a mortgage on his Welsh estates in 1824 for ?9, 403, 4s, 6d after he had freed the Welsh properties from entail on certain leases.
- He succeeded his first cousin as 12th Marquess of Sligo in 2014, although the 11th Marquess had dissolved the entail on the family estate of Westport House and left it to his daughters.
- After lengthy litigation in the Court of Chancery, he was able to break the entail on most of his grandmother's trusts, and sold off The Deepdene in Surrey and Castleblayney in County Monaghan, Ireland.
- That is to say, it is not a description of what I or anyone else thinks the job should entail; it's a description of what it actually entails on a day-to-day basis.
- The bishop may punish any one who takes possession of a benefice on his own authority, and the violent occupation of a benefice in possession of another ecclesiastic entails on the guilty party the loss of all right to that benefice.
- This put a particular burden on his estates since he was involved in protracted litigation with his numerous brothers and sisters, due to his father's breaking of an entail on the estates, which benefitted Thomas but not his siblings.
- It's difficult to see entail on in a sentence .
- Although the Scots army defeated the English at the Battle of Otterburn in Northumberland in August 1388, its leader Sir Archibald Douglas, lord of Galloway who held an entail on his kinsman's estates, and who ultimately succeeded to the earldom.
- Cellini's lawyers ultimately waived a right to an appeal stating how fighting the conviction would entail on-going years of stress for Cellini and his family . " If this conviction is a travesty of the system . . . if Cellini is caught in a net that was cast one person too wide, it would be a shame for him to not know how the story ends . " Following Cellini's release and return to Illinois, on December 8, 2014 his lawyers filed a motion for his probationary relief and were subsequently granted the request.
How can I put and write and define entail on in a sentence and how is the word entail on used in a sentence and examples? entail on造句, entail on造句, 用entail on造句, entail on meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.