engineering measures in a sentence
- Ultimate strength is an engineering measure of the maximum load a part of a specific material and geometry can withstand.
- Engineering measures were instituted in the early 18th century, and the central part of the city was flooded by only 130 150 cm.
- A variety of engineering measures were employed to the old warhorse B-body platform to reduce weight, improve reliability, and modernize components.
- Since the completion of the 1942 reconstruction, its special design has compensated for slipping movements, which cannot be eliminated, even by modern engineering measures.
- He also devised quantiative engineering measures of determing the bearing capacity for frozen lakes, specifically the frozen Lake Z黵ich, or " Seegfr鰎ni " in 1963.
- At the institute, scientists in the areas of biology, chemistry, biochemistry, physics, mathematics, computational science and engineering measure, modify and manipulate the building blocks of our world atoms and molecules.
- Since most such organizations have a strong competitive incentive to retain an exclusive access to these data, and since customer trust is usually a high priority, most companies take some security engineering measures to protect customer privacy.
- The value of engineering measures is commonly expressed in terms of a first year rate of return, where the value of crash savings up to one year after the introduction of measures is compared with the cost of the treatment.
- All of these acts can be seen as preparatory to the fighting of the flood, as this was an effort requiring extraordinary levels of synchronized and coordinated activity over a relatively large territory : the timing was synchronized through the calendar reform and the engineering measures were made possible by standardizing the weights and measures.
- To improve road safety, LTA implemented a variety of road engineering measures, such as adding pedestrian crossing lines with enhanced dash markings, traffic calming markings and " pedestrian crossing ahead " road markings in more locations in 2009 . " Your Speed Signs ", electronic signs displaying the speed of a passing vehicle, were also introduced so that motorists could be more aware of their speeds and would be more likely to keep to the speed limit.
- It's difficult to see engineering measures in a sentence .
"engineering material and heat treatment" in a sentence, "engineering material specification" in a sentence, "engineering materials" in a sentence, "engineering mathematics" in a sentence, "engineering measurement" in a sentence, "engineering measuring practice" in a sentence, "engineering mechanic" in a sentence, "engineering mechanics" in a sentence, "engineering methodology" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define engineering measures in a sentence and how is the word engineering measures used in a sentence and examples? engineering measures造句, engineering measures造句, 用engineering measures造句, engineering measures meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.