encode in a sentence
- Ideally, the decoding chip deciphers an HDCD-encoded signal.
- Conservative groups say networks will eagerly encode shows filled with violence.
- Computer messages are encoded with a string of zeros and ones.
- The chip can receive encoded information about the content of programs.
- Similar encoding makes it possible for televisions to offer closed captioning.
- An encryption program generates keys used to encode and decode messages.
- Algorithms are the encoded set of instructions in the circuit board.
- None of the recovered chips were encoded, the officials said.
- Gene _ Pieces of DNA that encode genetic traits and information.
- These are among the most common proteins encoded by the genome.
- It's difficult to see encode in a sentence .
- The researchers could not work out exactly how that is encoded.
- The blurring allows them to encode the films with the unutterable.
- The World Trade Center was Rockefeller Republicanism encoded in urban space.
- Since the particles can be encoded for millions of possible reactions,
- Wriggles in the groove encode fluctuations in sound frequency and intensity.
- Concrete steps must be taken . . . including encoding techniques.
- They don't even indicate definitively if Poe encoded them.
- Broadcasters using analog television systems encode their signal using different systems.
- PAL's color encoding is similar to the NTSC systems.
- Although the format now supports many ?law logarithmic encoding.
How can I put and write and define encode in a sentence
and how is the word encode used in a sentence and examples? encode造句
, encode meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.