emigrating in a sentence
- Mrs . Espinal emigrated from the Dominican Republic five years ago.
- Seattle writer Dominic Gates emigrated from County Tyrone in Northern Ireland.
- He emigrated to Kentucky and found his politics anathema to locals.
- My father emigrated to this country a year before we followed.
- They were married in 1905, emigrated to Canada in 1913.
- It is not bosses and editorialists who emigrate from their homelands.
- Middle-class Latin Americans will be less likely to emigrate.
- The economic recession that grips Mexico has prompted them to emigrate.
- It is not known when he emigrated to the United States.
- Why were they not allowed to emigrate to the Holy Land?
- It's difficult to see emigrating in a sentence .
- To compound the problem, Christians find it easier to emigrate.
- His grandfather settled in Hudson in 1910 after emigrating from Italy.
- Why did he stay when he had the chance to emigrate?
- Anti-Semitism is just one factor in decisions to emigrate.
- Meanwhile, 1 million emigrate from Mexico during 1910-1930.
- Most were allowed to emigrate to Israel, Europe and elsewhere.
- Diallo, who emigrated from Guinea, was a devout Muslim.
- Some have emigrated to Canada, others are looking for jobs.
- Imagine having 50 percent of your population emigrate in one day.
- They couple and their two children emigrated from Holland in February.
"emigrate to the united states" in a sentence, "emigrated" in a sentence, "emigrated to ethiopia" in a sentence, "emigrated to israel" in a sentence, "emigrates" in a sentence, "emigratings" in a sentence, "emigration" in a sentence, "emigration agents" in a sentence, "emigration and immigration" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define emigrating in a sentence and how is the word emigrating used in a sentence and examples? emigrating造句, emigrating造句, 用emigrating造句, emigrating meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.