emac recording studios in a sentence
- The original EMAC Recording Studios was first located in downtown London in a building which also housed CKSL Radio.
- This is where he met his colleague, and eventual co-owner of EMAC Recording Studios, Joe Vaughan.
- Dan Brodbeck, of EMAC Recording Studios in London, Ontario, mixed their other singles " Anodyne " and " A Daily Ritual ".
- In 2000, he became a partner at EMAC Recording Studios where he worked with artists such as Headstrong, Are You Listening " by Dolores O'Riordan of The Cranberries.
- Kazzer's second record " Broke " was mostly recorded at Morph Productions and mixed at EMAC Recording Studios and released on June 28, 2005, featuring the lead single " Ordinary ".
How can I put and write and define emac recording studios in a sentence and how is the word emac recording studios used in a sentence and examples? 用emac recording studios造句, 用emac recording studios造句, 用emac recording studios造句, emac recording studios meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.