electro in a sentence
- In electro-pneumatic organs, electric impulses control the valves.
- Cookers, oven type, combining gas burners and electro plates.
- Electro String also sold amplifiers to go with their electric guitars.
- He worked on crystal physics, thermodynamics and electro-optics.
- During the " Gravity fight Electro, he defeats them.
- Electro goes after Spider-Man for Menace's infant.
- The campanile houses the loudspeakers for an electro-acoustic carillon.
- Lizard worked with Jackal on a procedure that would repower Electro.
- Note that the system as a whole is electro-neutral.
- They were again supplied by General Motors Electro-Motive Division.
- It's difficult to see electro in a sentence .
- Electro regains consciousness and is prepared to deal the final blow.
- These controlled the gun turrets and were electro-hydraulically powered.
- His newest project is the live electro groove collective called Ostrich.
- Carl has Paddington DC, some kind of noise electro pop.
- She currently works as a minimal electro DJ based in Bucharest.
- He is working on a pop, rock and electro album.
- She suffered mental health problems, receiving electro-shock treatment.
- He is chairman of the Irish Electro-Acoustic Music Association.
- Both Electro and Duck were on the run until Ace appeared.
- It featured eight tracks, including both electro house and dubstep.
How can I put and write and define electro in a sentence
and how is the word electro used in a sentence and examples? electro造句
, electro meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.