electro acoustic in a sentence
- TEAC was founded in 1953 as the "'Tokyo Electro Acoustic Company " '.
- An " electro acoustic " version of the song was released on the " Cowboy " single.
- Shaikh furthered his electro acoustic composition at Queen's University and has continued making music resulting in his present diverse discography.
- New releases include albums by demoscene star and former Beanbag vocalist Hunz, known Renoise user Kaneel and new Portuguese electro acoustic pop group : papercutz.
- In Musicalta, musical works of the 18th century and contemporary creations, today's music and electro acoustic music are played together in concerts.
- In 1990, Andreas Rodler started studying Composition, Music theory and Electro acoustics at the University of Music and performing arts in Vienna and the Centre Pompidou in Paris.
- Bishi began her musical career in The Sound Storm-an improvised electro acoustic performance art troupe led by London night club legend Matthew Glamorre and his longtime collaborator Richard Torry.
- Edelstein is senior professor and co-founder of the degree in " "'Music Composition in Acoustic and Electro Acoustics " "', at the University of Quilmes ( outside Buenos Aires, see Quilmes ).
- Miljeteig released his debut solo album " It's Funny How Things Happen at Particular Times " in 2013, and here he stands out as a very original in a somewhat surreal, beautiful and catchy electro acoustic landscape.
- His electro acoustic group, the " "'Ensamble Nacional del Sur " "'( ENS for short ) are hugely popular, critically acclaimed as revolutionary, achieving a cult following in both Brazil and Argentina, and seen by Edelstein as a new instrument of composition.
- It's difficult to see electro acoustic in a sentence .
- These included The Voice Harvester by Swedish ICT Interactive, Audification of Absence by Willem Zwagers, and Bubble Room Instrument, Bridging Realities Collaborative, Untitled 5 : 22mins and Silent Forest by JAQ . There were also two installations on the ground floor from outside of Sliperiet; James Brewster s Electro Acoustic Cafe, and The Worlds Biggest Midi Controller by Hakan Lidbo.
- Oscar Edelstein's Acoustic GridEdelstein is currently, Senior professor, Head of Composition ( Acoustic and Electro Acoustic ), and Director of a research programme at the University of Quilmes, in 2006 his research programme into new musical theories and acoustic techniques, the " "'Programa de investigaci髇 Teatro Ac鷖tico " "', won another landmark victory it received funding from the " "'Agencia de Promocion Cient韋ica y Tecnologica " "'( a government agency that depends from the Argentinian " Ministerio de Ciencia, Tecnolog韆 e Innovaci髇 Productiva ",-the first time that a project in the arts has been awarded science funding and thus it was a major breakthrough for Edelstein's research group.
How can I put and write and define electro acoustic in a sentence and how is the word electro acoustic used in a sentence and examples? electro acoustic造句, electro acoustic造句, 用electro acoustic造句, electro acoustic meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.