economic power in a sentence
- A metropolis is identified as the center of political and economic power.
- When Pepsi returned, it came as a paragon of black economic power.
- The whites still have their hands on the levers of economic power.
- It is unclear how much economic power the White House will wield.
- The Japanese are the No . 2 economic power at the table.
- Today many black Africans find liberation a hollow promise without economic power.
- Along with economic power has come a certain confidence among French filmmakers.
- Smith railed against monopolies and the political influence that accompanies economic power.
- Many indigenous Fijians claim Indians wield too much political and economic power.
- They have invested in industrial parks and banks and amassed economic power.
- It's difficult to see economic power in a sentence .
- Sometimes you have to decide to act as a great economic power.
- Meciar and his cronies hold most political and economic power in Slovakia.
- Unabashed greed and economic power are the levers that move this society.
- Most Cubans eventually settled in Miami, achieving significant political and economic power.
- These violations are possible because the drug traffickers have enormous economic power,
- The United States has lost its sense of balance as an economic power,
- ECONOMIC POWER : Access to credit is critical to the empowerment of women.
- This has upset the reigning economic powers in Europe and America.
- What is very difficult is the extent which we can access economic power,
- Many black churches have become important economic powers in their neighborhoods.
"economic position" in a sentence, "economic possibility" in a sentence, "economic postulate" in a sentence, "economic potential" in a sentence, "economic poverty" in a sentence, "economic powerhouse" in a sentence, "economic predicting" in a sentence, "economic prediction" in a sentence, "economic preeminence" in a sentence,