economic policies in a sentence
- But they will still be denied a seat on economic policy.
- Mandela has adopted a sober, growth-oriented economic policy.
- The GOP was the party of prosperity and sound economic policies.
- Quebec is already largely free to adopt its own economic policies.
- He has specialized in micro-economic and international economic policies.
- It has a very strong record of sound economic policy management,
- In early 1994, Cuba began to rethink its economic policies.
- Chernomyrdin has implemented economic policy for almost three years of reform.
- This is the biggest economic policy change since the Great Depression.
- The government will present its next economic policy bill in April.
- It's difficult to see economic policies in a sentence .
- The economy has turned upward, buoyed by prudent economic policies.
- This election has offered a very polarized prospect for economic policy,
- And Ortega has pledged to follow market economic policies if elected.
- The government must now turn to more serious economic policy problems,
- In terms of economic policy, we did almost everything wrong.
- The economic policy of Mexico is not decided by him alone.
- The EPA coordinates the Ministry of Finance's economic policies.
- They can pursue aggressive nationalistic policies and pursue ruinous economic policy.
- In continental Europe, leaders are battling over fundamental economic policy.
- He was economic policy director for the Clinton campaign in 1992.
"economic plants" in a sentence, "economic point of view" in a sentence, "economic poison" in a sentence, "economic police" in a sentence, "economic policeman" in a sentence, "economic policy" in a sentence, "economic policy advisory board" in a sentence, "economic policy analysis" in a sentence, "economic policy institute" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define economic policies in a sentence and how is the word economic policies used in a sentence and examples? economic policies造句, economic policies造句, 用economic policies造句, economic policies meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.