economic monetary union in a sentence
- "Italy is ready to get into the European Economic Monetary Union, " he said.
- Monetary systems within the Economic Monetary Union ( EMU ).
- We are gearing our domestic policies to enable us to qualify and remain members of the European economic monetary union when it comes into play.
- Eleven of the 15 countries in the European Union have agreed to join their financial and monetary systems within the Economic Monetary Union ( EMU ).
- Germany may have missed the fiscal deficit criteria in 1995 for the future European Economic Monetary Union ( EMU ), the German finance minister said Tuesday.
- Our aims will be kept and nothing indicates that Greece will not be a member of the Economic Monetary Union ( EMU ) on January 1, 2001, " he added.
- Bedie hopes to be a major brokerage firm when the Abidjan Stock Exchange goes regional in 1997, listing stocks from companies in the seven nations of the West African Economic Monetary Union.
- The government wants state companies to cut costs to increase their competitiveness and reduce Greece's debt as it prepares to meet the criteria required to qualify for entry in European economic monetary union by 1999 and join it by 2001.
- News by category : Regional news : NI TAX Tax news NI GER Germany NI GOV Government news NI EUROP Europe NI BUD Budget news NI EMU European monetary union NI EU European Union NI GEECO German economic statistics For more on German economic monetary union : TNI GER EMU.
- In 2009, the country reformed its procurement system in conformity with West African Economic Monetary Union guidelines . This reform involved the establishment of a new regulatory body, the formation of a public procurement department, the institution of an audit unit to vet the central unit's procurement transactions, and the introduction of a new procurement infrastructure.
- It's difficult to see economic monetary union in a sentence .
- It participates in the Economic Community of West African States ( ECOWAS ) and the West African Economic Monetary Union ( UEMOA ) for regional economic integration; Liptako-Gourma Authority, which seeks to develop the contiguous areas of Mali, Niger, and Burkina Faso; the Niger River Commission; the Permanent Interstate Committee for drought control in the Sahel ( CILSS ); and the Senegal River Valley Development Organization ( OMVS ).
"economic model forecast" in a sentence, "economic modeling" in a sentence, "economic modelling" in a sentence, "economic models" in a sentence, "economic momentum" in a sentence, "economic monitor" in a sentence, "economic monopoly" in a sentence, "economic morality" in a sentence, "economic motivation" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define economic monetary union in a sentence and how is the word economic monetary union used in a sentence and examples? economic monetary union造句, economic monetary union造句, 用economic monetary union造句, economic monetary union meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.