ecdysis in a sentence
- The exocuticle and epicuticle resist digestion and are hence shed at ecdysis.
- Growth is accomplished by periodic shedding of the exoskeleton ( ecdysis ).
- Her power continuously grows each day after her first ecdysis.
- If the counter ever reaches 999, the second ecdysis would occur.
- CCAP is responsible for activation of the ecdysis motor program.
- Sensitivity to drought varies from species to species and increases during ecdysis.
- With careful observations of katydid and pigment under different conditions, and ecdysis.
- Ultimately the activation cascade causes physiological changes that result in ecdysis ( moulting ).
- Ecdysis allows damaged tissue and missing limbs to be regenerated or substantially re-formed.
- Scientists suspect that these differences are associated with the colouration of the 4th larval ecdysis.
- Although the process of ecdysis is metabolically risky and expensive, it does have some advantages.
- Note that despite being internal, the tracheae of arthropods are shed during moulting ( ecdysis ).
- Both groups also share a common skin-shedding mechanism ( ecdysis ) and molecular biological similarities.
- She also experiences wild mood and personality swings around the time her ecdysis is supposed to occur.
- Caterpillars undergo ecdysis and have a number of larval instars, usually five but varying between species.
- When the new cuticle has formed sufficiently, the epicuticle and reduced exocuticle are shed in ecdysis.
- Like all hemipterans, jewel bugs undergo nymphs ( usually five ) through successive moltings ( ecdysis ).
- Collapse of the soft body during molting, or ecdysis provides the critical upper limit in arthropod size.
- "' Ecdysis "'is the moulting of the horsehair worms, tardigrades, and Cephalorhyncha.
- Once the molting stages are complete, the larva tardigrade attempts to find an ideal location to initiate ecdysis.
How can I put and write and define ecdysis in a sentence
and how is the word ecdysis used in a sentence and examples? 用ecdysis造句
, ecdysis meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.