ecclesiastical in a sentence
- In vain she knocked at all the military and ecclesiastical doors.
- For centuries, ecclesiastical courts alone tried clergy for their crimes.
- For Tricia Alley, the dilemma was both ecclesiastical and logistical.
- Under ecclesiastical law, Bishop Cauchon lacked jurisdiction over the case.
- Maltese legislation recognises both civil and canonical ( ecclesiastical ) marriages.
- Several ecclesiastical terms derived from Arabic still exist in Indonesian language.
- Many of the sons of his aristocratic mistresses entered ecclesiastical careers.
- The Roman Catholic Church, the ecclesiastical provinces, and parish.
- The humanist perspective on understanding Scriptures had theological and ecclesiastical implications.
- They also wrote an encyclical letter to Ecclesiastical History ".
- He became official historian to Catholicism and obtained rich ecclesiastical preferment.
- As scholar, critic and ecclesiastical statesman Thirlwall stands very high.
- The ecclesiastical hierarchy was completely established during the Second Swedish Crusade.
- The ecclesiastical parish of Old Bolingbroke is part of the"
- The articles in volume 11 run from descent to ecclesiastical law.
- Generally most ecclesiastical activity outside Karelia centered on the garrison churches.
- Church musicians were probably influenced by order from their ecclesiastical patrons.
- The church tower refers to the local cultural / ecclesiastical tradition.
- This derived from a view that ecclesiastical sees were feudal fiefs.
- The ecclesiastical faculties is today grouped together as the Bellarmine Institute.
"ecclesiastic" in a sentence, "ecclesiastic history of the english people" in a sentence, "ecclesiastic law" in a sentence, "ecclesiastic parish" in a sentence, "ecclesiastica" in a sentence, "ecclesiastical academy" in a sentence, "ecclesiastical address" in a sentence, "ecclesiastical addresses" in a sentence, "ecclesiastical affair" in a sentence,