eca in a sentence
- Another group is export credit agencies ( ECA's ).
- ECA was headed by economic cooperation administrator Paul G . Hoffman.
- The ECA's membership includes over 1, 900 constituents.
- Hakaluki Haor was designated an Ecologically Critical Area ( ECA ).
- E-mail : landscape ( AT ) eca . ac . uk
- ECA inspection in carbon steel welds is regulated by ASTM standard E3052.
- ECA's band and choir have also grown in recent years.
- Gulshan-Baridhara Lake was declared an ECA in 2001.
- In 2014, ECA published an analysis on Women's Football.
- The team overcame this by tying a giant helium balloon to ECA.
- The constitutionality of the ECA has been brought into question.
- The ECA said African finance ministers promised to do something about the situation.
- The ECA says the regional economic groups have ambitious mandates but few resources.
- In addition, KF Tirana is an ECA member.
- ECA technology provides a remarkably powerful tool and saves significant time during inspections.
- They landed a factory supply of Ford ECA Zetec-R V8 engines.
- Following the ECA acquisition, GamePolitics was migrated to the Drupal CMS format.
- ACA is the national member of IFALPA and ECA representing Austrian professional pilots.
- He continued to teach at ECA until 1939.
- The ECA of 2005 was passed and came into effect on 19 July 2006.
How can I put and write and define eca in a sentence
and how is the word eca used in a sentence and examples? 用eca造句
, eca meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.