ebon hawk in a sentence
- After speaking with the Exile, she stowed away on board his ship, the Ebon Hawk.
- Travel between these locations happens aboard the freighter " Ebon Hawk ", which is also a playable location.
- Similarly, the Ebon Hawk was used for smuggling prior to the events of the games, just as the " Millennium Falcon ".
- Upon arriving at Nathema, Revan's ship " The Ebon Hawk " is shot down and Revan is captured by Scourge and Nyriss.
- The Ebon Hawk once played host to a temporary colony of Gizka, in an incident involving mishandled cargo, an Aqualish, and a Tatooine shipping company.
- In the video game Star Wars : Knights of the Old Republic a batch of creatures known as gizka arrive on the Ebon Hawk ship without being requested by the player character.
- However, at that time, hyperdrive technology was not as well-developed; a class 1 hyperdrive, the " Ebon Hawk " 2 s class, was considered extremely fast.
- The " Ebon Hawk ", the primary ship used in the " Knights of the Old Republic " series, is said to be the fastest in the galaxy, 4000 years prior to the rise of the Empire.
- The Exile took advantage of this when he registered the " Ebon Hawk " as a freighter of Vogga's; unsurprisingly, this resulted in G0-T0 intercepting the freighter, whereupon the Exile caused G0-T0's yacht to decloak.