ebon atoll in a sentence
- On 7 May, she reached Ebon Atoll in the Marshall Islands.
- Namdrik Atoll is located approximately west-southwest of Jaluit, and northwest of Ebon Atoll.
- They arrived in Pohnpei on February 6, 1855 and then transferred to Ebon Atoll, Marshall Islands two years later.
- Ebon Atoll is approximately south of Jaluit, and it is the southernmost land mass of the Marshall Islands, on the southern extremity of the Ralik Chain.
- Tomeing campaigned for and won a seat in the Nitijela, representing a constituency which included the Ebon Atoll, Namdrik Atoll, Kili, and Jaluit atolls.
- "' Ebon Atoll "'( Marshallese : " " ", ) is a coral atoll of 22 islands in the Pacific Ocean, forming a legislative district of the Ralik Chain of the Marshall Islands.
- It's difficult to see ebon atoll in a sentence .