eaves in a sentence
- It is tall and its eaves are larger than many others.
- It coated the pastel eaves of every Victorian in the Castro.
- It costs about $ 3 a foot to cover the eaves.
- In some buildings, rain gutters are attached to the eaves.
- The mice attract black snakes, who hibernate beneath the eaves.
- If there is insulation in your eaves, take it out.
- Where : Beard-Eaves Memorial Coliseum, Auburn, Ala.
- Many new homes there have electrical outlets built into their eaves.
- Houses were flooded up to their eaves in central Hubei province.
- Jackson fired Eaves after revelation of a police exam cheating scandal.
- A moulded wood eaves cornice, altered, has supporting brackets.
- The first is from Woodhouse, Woodhouse Eaves, Swithland etc.
- It features a high-pitched gabled roof with boxed eaves.
- Then it flew home and rattled the millstone against the eaves.
- He also added rooms under the eaves to accommodate more guests.
- The upper eaves projects about half a meter from the wall.
- They are buttressed externally, the buttresses rising through the eaves.
- There is a break in the eaves right under each dormer.
- The cornice has a three-course corbel at the eaves.
- And like Daeungbojeon, has ornate protruding corners on the eaves.
How can I put and write and define eaves in a sentence
and how is the word eaves used in a sentence and examples? 用eaves造句
, eaves meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.