early in a sentence
- John Selya's initial success as a choreographer came early.
- The remaining 85 families will be relocated by early next month.
- The early 1970s were not merry times for the Shubert Foundation.
- The game appeared to be a pitchers'duel early on.
- Early signs of this came in the form of trading cards.
- I just very early on saw what is going to happen.
- Cases are now known to have occurred as early as 1947.
- His early years were spent in a large house with servants.
- The first proteas arrived in Europe early in the 18th century.
- The early symptoms can be deceptively similar to colds and flu.
- In the perfect game, he switched to his fastball early.
- Then in early July, China sued his magazine for libel.
- The loan was made in the race's early stages.
- The Lions picked up another score early in the second quarter.
- Madison Scammell was born 12 weeks early, without a heartbeat.
- But did any of these tunnels exist at this early time?
- By the early 1800s, the top jockeys universally were black,
- Early in her career, she specialized in intimate studio productions.
- "If not, it's an early vacation.
- Hodge has been very impressive ( during early fall drills ).
"earlville historic district" in a sentence, "earlville opera house" in a sentence, "earlwolf" in a sentence, "earlwood" in a sentence, "earlwood saints" in a sentence, "early - warning system" in a sentence, "early 18th century" in a sentence, "early 1970" in a sentence, "early 1980s" in a sentence,