earldom in a sentence
- Lady Fforde said she had no regrets over selling her earldom.
- The Earldom of Carrick existed as early as the twelfth century.
- In 1072, William expelled Gospatric from the earldom of Northumbria.
- Thereafter, the Earldoms of Elgin and Kincardine have remained united.
- The Earldom is named after the River South Esk in Angus.
- His successors have borne the English earldom of March since then.
- When he died in 1643 the viscountcy and earldom became extinct.
- However, on his death the viscountcy and earldom became extinct.
- Walter Devereux was raised to the earldom of Essex in 1572.
- In 1807 the earldom of Lonsdale was revived in his favour.
- It's difficult to see earldom in a sentence .
- He was unmarried and on his death the earldom became extinct.
- He finally obtained the restoration of the earldom in January 1398.
- Until 1195 the islands were part of the Earldom of Orkney.
- His earldom and associated titles thus passed to his first cousin.
- Ralph was deprived of all his lands and of his Earldom.
- At which time Henry paid homage to Stephen for his Earldom.
- The earldom passed to the 3rd Earl's brother Charles.
- The barony and earldom have remained united to the present day.
- When Sumarlidi died, Thorfinn asked for his share of earldom.
- In 1886 he succeeded his father in the earldom of Strafford.
How can I put and write and define earldom in a sentence
and how is the word earldom used in a sentence and examples? 用earldom造句
, earldom meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.