earl marshal in a sentence
- Firstly a petition is submitted, called a memorial, to the Earl Marshal.
- On 1 January 1797 Dallaway was appointed secretary to the Earl Marshal.
- Annually, the Earl Marshal helps organise the State Opening of Parliament.
- In 1978 he was appointed Librarian to the Duke of Norfolk Earl Marshal.
- As Earl Marshal, Mowbray then officiated at Edward IV s coronation.
- Garter is responsible to the Earl Marshal for the running of the College.
- No such relief awaited the earl marshal and lord great chamberlain.
- Walter, son of Earl Marshal von Arnegg, has immediately fallen in love with Christine.
- The Duke of Norfolk is, moreover, the Earl Marshal and hereditary Marshal of England.
- He exercised the duties of Earl Marshal in place of his disabled elder brother.
- Mowbray was also the first to be styled Earl Marshal.
- He held the office of Joint Commissioner for the office of Earl Marshal in 1673.
- He was also created Earl Marshal, and Lord Admiral of all England, Ireland, and Aquitaine.
- In 1461 he succeeded his father as 4th Duke of Norfolk and hereditary Earl Marshal.
- He occupied the office of Earl Marshal of England.
- The position now is largely ceremonial but the earl marshal is responsible for state ceremonies.
- On 26 October 1929 The Earl Marshal of England granted the current arms to the Institute.
- He was reinstated by the Earl Marshal in early 1561 on the advice of two physicians.
- "' Earl Marshal "'is a hereditary royal officeholder and chivalric title under the Lord High Admiral.
- He was Joined Commissioner of the Office Earl Marshal and High Steward of Ipswich and Doncaster.
"earl mankey" in a sentence, "earl manvers" in a sentence, "earl marischal" in a sentence, "earl marischal of scotland" in a sentence, "earl marriott secondary school" in a sentence, "earl marshal of england" in a sentence, "earl marshal of ireland" in a sentence, "earl marshall" in a sentence, "earl marshals" in a sentence,