eardrum in a sentence
- He was treated for shock and damaged eardrums, and released.
- You'll hear language that'll blister your eardrums.
- Serious head injuries, bone fractures and perforated eardrums were common.
- So, warm up the microphones and wring out the eardrums.
- A's players blasted music that would make eardrums bleed.
- A sensor keeps track of the blood temperature in the eardrum.
- Did you know there are no sweat glands on your eardrums?
- The ear canal ends at the external surface of the eardrum.
- If you have a perforated eardrum, it requires medical attention.
- Sound reaches the ear and the eardrum vibrates as a whole.
- DeGale lost a tooth during the fight and damaged his eardrum.
- This leaves Lucy with a burst eardrum and she gives up.
- Healing of the area can result in a more normal eardrum.
- The explosion blew out an eardrum and his left eye.
- They broke my rib and one punch ruptured my eardrum.
- We didn't damage anything other than our eardrums.
- Damn, man, that about busted my eardrums . "'
- The tintinnabulation of the bells and beepers assaults the eardrums.
- So it's life splitting eardrums with electric guitars for me.
- Walls are erected to block sound waves from pounding on nearby eardrums.
How can I put and write and define eardrum in a sentence
and how is the word eardrum used in a sentence and examples? 用eardrum造句
, eardrum meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.