ear in a sentence
- Still, Otto's waited long enough for his ears.
- Noble, but it appears his pleas fall on deaf ears.
- Rabbit ears may look good to ( and on ) rabbits.
- Can't hear Ivan Rodriguez's ear pendants rattle.
- Sound is also filtered by the skull and the ear itself.
- Pollination determines how many kernels develop on each ear of corn.
- That's right, a purloined pig's ear.
- The Short Ears definitely get the short end of the stick.
- Steam was coming out of everybody's ears ."
- Dogs are scratched behind the ears for being loyal and obedient.
- Nelson traces two half-moons above Cashman's ears.
- Soothing words would flow around Mackovic's singed ears again.
- Children with ear infections need to be seen by a physician,
- Harper's words are falling on deaf ears right now.
- As the show goes on, though, the ears adjust.
- More or less by default, Salonen conducted Ears Open concerts.
- All we can do with Kevin is play it by ear.
- There weren't even complaints about ear-popping pressure.
- But if approached with open ears, this disc should deliver.
- I have a real good ear for what the people want.
How can I put and write and define ear in a sentence
and how is the word ear used in a sentence and examples? 用ear造句
, ear meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.