ear pad in a sentence
- Ranging in price from $ 5.95 to $ 37.95, the line features soft, foam ear pads, open-air design and a wide head band.
- Ranging in price from $ 5 . 95 to $ 37 . 95, the line features soft, foam ear pads, open-air design and a wide head band.
- "It has an ear pad sound system that lets you just plug directly into your helmet, " said Marc Abbruzzese, manager of the Santa Rosa REI store.
- Once, they had to stop practice for a minute because the guy across from me hit me so hard he knocked the ear pads out of my helmet.
- I use Bose QuietComfort 15 NC headphones; the ear pads grip the skull around the ear rather than compress the ear; I find them comfortable enough to wear all day & night.
- Being very durable, they required service for wear and tear on cords and ear pads-and K & M Electronics ( Klenworth & Midwest based in Minneapolis ), working out of the TV Rental location, supported the repair efforts, mainly of headphones that came in by the case from those customer locations.
- It's difficult to see ear pad in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define ear pad in a sentence
and how is the word ear pad used in a sentence and examples? 用ear pad造句
, 用ear pad造句
, 用ear pad造句
, ear pad meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.