eager in a sentence
- Reeves was eager to portray a character with more emotional depth.
- I want it, and I'm eager ."
- The department has teams of counselors and psychiatrists eager to help.
- Allen is eager to see how strong this new togetherness is.
- Biden was Danforth's all-too-eager tool.
- Though eager for a new life, she has voiced fears.
- He was eager for a chance to face Jason Kidd again.
- Christie is eager to show the Knicks what he can do.
- The Royals also were somewhat eager to open a roster spot.
- It is a lesson some American companies are eager to learn.
- Eager shoppers lined up before opening time Monday, she said.
- None of the eight teen-agers seem eager to participate.
- They are eager to preserve their identity and protect their mission.
- The Cowboys don't need clever, eager quarterbacking guests.
- "He's an eager young guy,"
- Unfortunately, Republicans are more eager to spend than to save.
- I got the impression he was eager to make things happen.
- Dinkins carefully monitors the press, eager to protect his legacy.
- "I'm not eager to find the answer.
- Pretty much anybody we asked was more than eager to contribute,
How can I put and write and define eager in a sentence
and how is the word eager used in a sentence and examples? 用eager造句
, eager meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.