dynamic linking in a sentence
- With dynamic linking, shared code is placed into a single, separate file.
- However, LaFort presents an intriguing dissenting opinion on the dynamics linking these events.
- While dynamic linking has advantages in code size and management, there are drawbacks as well.
- They are becoming more widely accepted and available in more limited forms, for example, dynamic linking.
- Most computer programs consist of code that requires external loader, in a process called dynamic linking.
- Previous versions were made with the Norcroft C compiler which had no facilities for dynamic linking.
- It provides both static and dynamic linking capabilities.
- That concept was " dynamic linking ".
- In XEmacs, runtime loading of such primitives is possible, using the operating system's support for dynamic linking.
- Other problems with include deadlocks that might occur in multi-threaded programs due to interactions with dynamic linking.
- It's difficult to see dynamic linking in a sentence .
- Additionally, the interpreted J-Scripts ( similar to MATLAB ) and dynamic linking to Java class code are supported.
- His Ph . D dissertation in 2000 developed the idea of context-sensitive and dynamic linking of scholarly information resources.
- The package is specialized on exploratory data analysis and geovisualization, where it exploits techniques for dynamic linking and brushing.
- I guess dynamic linking does save a lot of space .-- G 07 : 21, 5 August 2008 ( UTC)
- The most common usage is to combine the object modules of a program statically but to allow dynamic linking to libraries.
- Additionally, in some operating systems the same program handles both the jobs of linking and loading a program ( dynamic linking ).
- Many operating system environments allow dynamic linking, that is the postponing of the resolving of some undefined symbols until a program is run.
- This, in addition to dynamic linking, allows a function to be edited, recompiled, uploaded, and inserted into a running game without having to restart.
- Modern operating system environments allow " dynamic linking ", or the postponing of the resolving of some undefined symbols until a program is run.
- It provides full type safety, components ( in the form of modules ), dynamic linking of components, and automatic garbage collection to preserve memory integrity.
- More Sentences： 1 2
"dynamic link library" in a sentence, "dynamic link library file" in a sentence, "dynamic link matching" in a sentence, "dynamic linkage" in a sentence, "dynamic linker" in a sentence, "dynamic linking library" in a sentence, "dynamic list" in a sentence, "dynamic load" in a sentence, "dynamic load capacity" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define dynamic linking in a sentence and how is the word dynamic linking used in a sentence and examples? dynamic linking造句, dynamic linking造句, 用dynamic linking造句, dynamic linking meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.